Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Six More Weeks

Our court date was rescheduled for March 10th. We are disappointed that it is so far out but also thankful to at least have a date to look forward to. So now we wait some more and pray that everything goes well in March.

9 comments:

coffeemom said...

I know this is so hard, I wish I had words to comfort. But I do have prayers and will keep them going for you all and pray for a sure pass next date and comfort and peace in the meantime. M

msl said...

We had huge delays with our court date too so I know how very hard this is but hang in there.

Sparkz said...

Wow! That is a great attitude! I am SO sorry. I was really hoping for the best for you guys. I can't believe it.. it stinks when you can't physically DO anything (like send in more paperwork) to help things along. Thank godness for prayer! Maybe this is best and the timing is for a reason. I still am sorry you have to wait. I'll continue to keep you and your family in my prayers. Your court date is 6 days before ours now!

Jana said...

Ugh. I am sorry that happened. We are still praying for you guys and your sweet ones.

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

I am so sorry that you had a delay this week. I will be praying for your next court date!

Bethany said...

Praying for you! Our case was not heard either....we are in a huge ice storm here so I have not heard from m agency yet as when we are rescheduled...hopefully we both pass in March...and pass each other is Addis!!LOL

Natalie Fournet said...

I know this wait is so very hard! I am praying for these next weeks and for success in March!

Unknown said...

SO SORRY to read about the delay. ACK!!! I pray that these next weeks fly by.
Kris

~Laura~ said...

one week down and we're closer to our kiddos. Praying the next 5 weeks fly by.