We got a call today from Gladney giving us a heads up that there could be a delay in our court case. It is still possible that our case will be heard tomorrow, but it doesn't seem likely. We don't know for sure what this will mean for us, but I am guessing we will be rescheduled. So for now, please pray with us for a miracle that the cases will be able to be heard tomorrow with opinions from MOWA and if we have to be rescheduled, that the date is not too far away. We are ready to bring our boys home!!!
You Can't Fix Others
5 years ago
12 comments:
Sending good wishes into the universe for you and your family tomorrow.
Sending prayers your way. We went through this with Pickles the first time around...it was incredibly hard!
Praying for you! I am praying for good news for you all. We know the feeling and the anxiety....I am hoping for good news for you tomorrow!
I'll be praying for everyone!
Keeping you guys in my thoughts! I have all my fingers crossed for you.
Hey Monica. You will be in our prayers tonight. God is sovereign over this entire process.
ACK! I am praying there is no delay!!!
Kris
Thinking of you during this tough time.
Were ready for you to bring your boys home too. I hate delays. I hope your case has been heard and you have heard good news. Either way I'm checking in on you guys to see how things went?!?
ugh, I hate this. Praying hard! M
I am so sorry. I will be praying.
Post a Comment