It's looking good y'all!!!
You have SO MUCH patience to do such awesome decorating!!!! (although, I'll bet your DH would rather paint than put together some of those toys lol)Krishttp://ourjourneytocaleb.blogspot.com
The playroom is looking good! :)Are you nervous? I feel sick....we have to pass!
Awesome! It is looking so good. You're both really talented and patient. I think I would have colored in a couple of those and thown in the hat! :) Your court date is so soon! I can't wait!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It's looking good y'all!!!
You have SO MUCH patience to do such awesome decorating!!!! (although, I'll bet your DH would rather paint than put together some of those toys lol)
Kris
http://ourjourneytocaleb.blogspot.com
The playroom is looking good! :)
Are you nervous? I feel sick....we have to pass!
Awesome! It is looking so good. You're both really talented and patient. I think I would have colored in a couple of those and thown in the hat! :) Your court date is so soon! I can't wait!
Post a Comment