Yesterday evening in the car, we had the following conversation...
Mikaele: "Mommy, we need to get a bouncy ball."
Me: "You already have several bouncy balls."
Mikaele: "No, a big one with a handle that you sit on and bounce on."
Me: "Those are fun. We're not going to get one right now, but maybe you will have one one day."
Mikaele: "Well, I'll just ask Kiki and Papa."
I couldn't hold back a little giggle. The boy has figured out the system already. If Mommy and Daddy say "No," go to the grandparents!
You Can't Fix Others
5 years ago
5 comments:
Ha! They learn so fast!
AWESOME! :)
That is a hoot!
I was just thinking of you guys last night! Wow, M's English is so good now!
That is good to hear that the referral is the hard wait...i've been preparing myself for a harder wait following the referral, but I think then I can actually be working on things-travel preparations, getting a girls room together, etc...i just bought a travel guide...feel like i'm getting ahead of myself, but I can't stand not doing anything.
your re-adoption photos are great! So sweet! Let's get together soon!
k.
That is too cute! Smarties!
Post a Comment