Hi! We just received a referral for two boys age 1 month and 20 months. Having welcomed brothers with a similar age difference, do yo have any thoughts on sharing a room vs. having their own rooms?
Please leave us a message with your thoughts on our blog! We'd appreciate any thoughts you'd like to share!
7 comments:
They are adorable!!!
So cute! Looks like someone has lost a tooth!
I love it! They are cuties!
I can't wait to hear how your Christmas goes and see pictures! Have a Merry Christmas and if I don't post before then a happy new year also!
ACK! I can't wait for an update! Congratulations on your first FAMILY DAY!!!
Hi! We just received a referral for two boys age 1 month and 20 months. Having welcomed brothers with a similar age difference, do yo have any thoughts on sharing a room vs. having their own rooms?
Please leave us a message with your thoughts on our blog! We'd appreciate any thoughts you'd like to share!
Thank you
yess.. So cute! Looks like someone has lost a tooth!
Post a Comment