This Friday, we had our re-adoption hearing. We had to re-adopt the boys here in the U.S., and now we will be able to apply for citizenship. It was a fun day! There were lots of families adopting, both domestic and international. There were three other families from all over Texas adopting Ethiopian children. It was so neat to see the precious children and visit with the families. I think Mikaele and Ephrem's favorite parts of the day were the balloons, teddy bears, and cookies! Here are a few pictures from the day...
You Can't Fix Others
5 years ago
5 comments:
The Boys have grown SOOOO much since I last saw pictures!!! Awesome! Congrats!!!! God is just so good!!!!!!
We still need to do that! I am so happy to see an update. I would love to hear what some of your biggest challenges are with older children. We would love to adopt again...If you ever have time, privet email me at amberboyd@kw.com. Thanks for sharing in the boys special day!
Ahhh, the boys are so cute. What nice photos of you all!
Sorry, Monica forgot to sign my comment. Sonja
I loved re-adoption day. It is so fun! Looks like you all had a good time. Your boys are so handsome and are really growing! Congrats.
Post a Comment