Friday, June 19, 2009

A Few Pictures...

I thought we would blog more once our boys were home, but finding time hasn't been so easy. For now, here are a few pictures. They are all from May. We have lots of newer ones we'll try to post soon.


Just being silly together :)

Baby Dedication at our church on Mother's Day
(This was a very special day. We'll try to post more about that later.)

Mikaele's 4th Birthday ~ May 17th

Mikaele has been asking to go fishing for awhile. He caught a big fish with Papa on his birthday!

Ephrem helping Papa get his fishing pole ready.


5 comments:

Kat said...

I LOVE the pictures! The boys look so sweet and SOOO happy!

Sara said...

Such cuties! It was delightful to meet you and your boys. We have moved from Dallas to Michigan, but I look forward to following your adventures from afar.

Tracy said...

Great pics. I love the one of them on the bench with their arms around each other!

Sparkz said...

I find it much easier to post pictures than to type anything. But I agree finding time to do things like that- hard work. I find I don't get much done anymore! :) If you want a fast way to past pictures use picasa. You only have to click on "post to blog" and then you're done! I love to see the pictures! Looks like a great mothers day.

Unknown said...

Great pictures. I hope that the transition for all of you is going smoothly! :)'

Kris