Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pictures From the Weekend

Mikaele at a DFW Ethiopia Adoption Gathering

Ephrem with new friends at Ethiopia Adoption Gathering

Meeting and playing with cousins Jon and Jack

Mikaele petting Jasper with PawPaw and Jon
(This is a huge step as the boys came home terrified of dogs.)

Cake at a shower given by friends from Monica's mom's work

Ephrem eating cake Mommy brought home from the shower

Mikaele enjoying the cake too!



15 comments:

Hannah said...

Isn't it funny how ALL kids lOVE sugar! We hope to meet the boys soon!

Natalie Fournet said...

Oh how cute! Your boys are so precious!

Heather said...

The boys look like they are diong great. Can't wait to get all together with the old richardson gang!

Melinda said...

Great pictures---thanks for posting!

Christine said...

Their smiles are soooo bright. I'm very happy for everyone. My first few weeks were quite the challenge but it gets easier quickly once you get past the first few weeks.

Unknown said...

Great pictures! The boys look happy and are smiling. Keep on posting news and pictures!

Sara B.

Amber said...

Oh man, I am so sorry I missed it. It rained and was cold so I didn't go to the park and I didn;t know it was at someone's house until it was too late. Bummer. I can't wait to meet the boys!

Sara said...

Yippee for pictures! They are so adorable.

Farmboy and Buttercup said...

Great pics!

Hope the adjusting is going well. It sure takes time, but is totally worth it!

Kristen, pajama mama said...

They both have the best smiles! We loved getting to meet them (and PLAY!!!!) Come over again, soon,
-kristen

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

The boys look great! So cute.

~Laura~ said...

Looks like the boys are adjusting well. Love the pictures!!

Unknown said...

Your boys are beautiful. I am still so excited for you!!!! Congratulations again on your beautiful family. :)
Kris

Sam said...

HI. I just got my referral and wanted to see if you happen to have any pics of her from when you traveled. Can you email me at samsamh79@gmail.com

Sparkz said...

Great pictures! Welcome home!