I was so surprised by a call from our case worker today since we weren't expecting to hear from her for at least another week. She said that we have a court date on January 27th! That happens to be my niece's first birthday. What could be better than two new cousins for your birthday? We're hoping and praying that all goes well on the first court date, but we know to expect delays as well.
We need to speed up the getting ready process now! :)
You Can't Fix Others
5 years ago
8 comments:
YAY! This is fabulous news! Maybe we'll be traveling at the same time! :)
My email is addiesmommy@hotmail.com Keep in touch...especially as we get closer to our court dates! We'll have to get together while in Ethiopia for a celebration dinner. :)
I am so excited for you guys! That is wonderful news!
I'm so excited for you all! It is kind of deja vu for us this time around. Here's to hoping we all pass on the first time...
Congrats on the court date! Another step closer!
Congrats and have fun getting more ready!
Hope the weeks of waiting are filled with lots of things to keep you pleasantly busy
This is such great news! I know you are thrilled. How are the preparations coming along? Are you up to you elbows in choosing paint colors and bedroom furniture?
I love this. Everything seems to be moving along! Congrats. on your court date!!!
Hi! Our new court date is just two days after yours. Perhaps we will see you on the plane?
Post a Comment