Saturday, December 27, 2008

Painting the boys' bedroom

Henry, Monica, and Grandpa Buzz painted M and E's bedroom today. One thing down, 99 to go to get the house ready for our new additions to the family. We're one month away from the court date and we still have a lot to do. Nothing like a deadline to spur one to action.

Monica is rolling the paint on


Henry got on the ladder to get what Monica couldn't reach


Grandpa Buzz came over to help out

5 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like hard work but it will be so worth it!!

~Laura~ said...

love the room color. Can't wait to see it finished. I'm getting antsy...what about you?

Robin said...

Love the color! I have to laugh because we are doing the exact same thing!! Cleaning the garage,,,cleaning Squeeker's room, weeding out old toys, etc.....but we are still waiting for a court date.........

Sparkz said...

Ooh it is coming along nicely! Looks great!

Sparkz said...

Just seeing if there are any updates. Your court date is coming up fast! I bet your excited!!!