We are so thankful for all the love, support, and encouragement we have received from family, friends, and the on-line adoption community. It means so much to have so many people sharing our joy and excitement with us.
Thank you so much to all of you who offered to look through photos from your Ethiopia trips for pics of our boys. I think we e-mailed everyone who offered and was in Addis after our boys were there. We appreciate so much the time that some of you took to do that for us and we loved having a few extra pictures shortly after our referral!
I can't believe it has already been a week. It went by quickly, but I can already tell that this part of the wait is going to be much harder than the wait for the referral. I keep looking at their pictures and want so badly to meet them now. At least for now we have so many things to do to get ready for the boys that will keep us busy for awhile.
You Can't Fix Others
5 years ago
1 comments:
It is a great thought of having a referral. It's interesting how our perspectives change as we move through each portion of the process. "If I could just get on the waitlist, if could just get a referral, if I could just get a courtdate, if we could just get through court..." We can only imagine the wait ahead. Enjoy your referral, and the updates as they come!
Post a Comment