We finished the mural this weekend by putting a clear coat of polyurethane on the wall. That should give it a little protection from little hands.
You Can't Fix Others
5 years ago
We finished the mural this weekend by putting a clear coat of polyurethane on the wall. That should give it a little protection from little hands.
Posted by Henry at 6:25 PM
Addis Ababa |
7 comments:
Hey Monica! I'm not sure if you've seen our blog lately but we are hosting a blog prayer vigil tomorrow, Wednesday, 2/11. We’ve asked people to pray throughout the day and then specifically at 6:30pm PST. We’d love to have you join us. Please see our blog for more on this. We know God hears His people when they cry out to Him and we are hopeful that God will remove any and all obstacles that are keeping children from being united with their forever families.
Your mural is super cute! Your boys are going to love it.
Monica,
Thanks for sending me the link to your blog. I look forward to reading more about your boys. I have read some of it, but I eventually want to read every word once I get internet access at home again. What an exciting time! I will be praying for you and your husband and your two beautiful boys:-)
Tracey
The mural is beautiful. The boys will love it.
Awesome. Very talented! It looks great. Your court date is coming up soon! Yeah!
To cute!! Very nice work!!
Love the mural. It will be a fun room. We are praying for all four of you. The boys are too cute.
Love and blessings,
Uncle Bill and Aunt Sylvia
Post a Comment