We got a call from our caseworker this morning that we have been granted a new court date. It is THIS Thursday! We cannot believe it is so soon! We are so thankful and so excited! Please pray that all goes well this time around. We are ready to go meet our boys and praying that the time is soon!
You Can't Fix Others
5 years ago
9 comments:
WOW! What good news!! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you all!!
Hooray! What great news!
WOWWW!! So excited to see all this this morning! Praying hard for good news tomorrow! M
praying!!
PRAYING AND SO EXCITED! wOAH THAT IS FAST!!!! I can't wait to hear the news and can't tell you how much I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see those little faces and hear the great news. You finished things just in time! :) The Lord is Good! :)
Ahhh!!! I hope tomorrow is a great day for your family.
Congratulations! I'm so happy for your family.
It's 8am there and I am praying now! Love you and love your new blog!!!
Praying that you'll receive GOOD news today!
Post a Comment